Spicy Thai Tomato Soup
- 1 10 ounce can condensed tomato soup
- Light coconut milk a non dairy product
- 1 tsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Place the contents of the soup can into a small sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Using the can of the tomato soup, pour into half of it the light coconut milk and fill the other half with water, and stir into the saucepan.
- Stir in cilantro, green curry paste, and green onion.
- Mix well until heated thoroughly.