Quick and easy recipe to make delicious café latte from the comfort of your own home.
skim or low-fat milk
Ground cinnamon or sweetened cocoa powder, optional
1. Cook the milk in a small saucepan over low heat, until bubbles start to form around the edges, but don't let it boil.
2. Remove any skin forming on the surface.
3. Divide the espresso between two cups, then add 1/3 cup hot milk to each on.
4. In a blender, beat the remaining milk until frothy, and spoon into the cups, dividing equally.
5. Garnish with sweetened cocoa powdered or cinnamon then serve.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more