A creamy hot cocoa recipe so delicious and warm, and so easy to make.
pinch of salt
1. Combine the cocoa with sugar and a pinch of salt in a medium saucepan.
2. Blend in the boiling water and bring the mixture to an easy boil while stirring.
3. Simmer and stir the mix for 2 minutes, don't let it scorch.
4. Stir in the 3 1/2 cups of milk.
5. Heat until very hot, but do not boil.
6. Remove from heat and add the vanilla then divide between 4 mugs.
7. Add the cream to the mugs to cool it into a drinking temperature.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more