The Egyptian Assaj (Minced Meat Mix) is the stable that everyone has made and prepped in the freezer as a dinner-making shortcut.
African Food Recipes ,
Middle Eastern Food Recipes ,
big onion, finely chopped
green bell pepper cut into small cubes (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat oil and sauté the onion until it becomes translucent.
2. If you’ve chosen to use the green bell pepper, add it now and stir until the pepper is bright green.
3. Add the minced meat to the onion and mix until no longer pink.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
5. Add the tomato paste and incorporate into the mixture.
6. Cook until all juices have evaporated.
7. You can use it with a lot of recipes such as Makarona Bashamale.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more