Enjoy this delicious and easy take on Caesar salad for a quick lunch.
European Food Recipes
12 cm ciabatta bread loaf, cut into bite-sized pieces
parmesan cheese, shaved
olive oil cooking spray
boneless chicken breasts
anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
garlic clove, crushed
1. Preheat oven at 220°C.
2. Place baking paper over a baking tray then place the bread and spray with oil.
3. Bake for about 5 to 7 minutes until golden and crisp.
4. Prepare the Caesar dressing by mixing together the mayonnaise, garlic, anchovy, and lemon juice until smooth.
5. Pound chicken and season with salt and pepper.
6. Grill the chicken until golden. 3-4 minute on each side.
7. Cut the bread and chicken into bite-sized pieces.
8. Put the lettuce in the serving bowl then add the toasted bread, chicken and cheese and toss to combine.
9. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
After spraying the bread with oil, you can rub the loaves with a garlic clove for extra flavor!
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more