Beef Recipes ,
Salad Recipes ,
Savory Recipes ,
International Food Recipes
crumbled blue cheese
red wine vinegar
garlic clove, minced
freshly ground black pepper, to taste
beef sirloin steak
sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
small green bell pepper, sliced
sliced red onion
1. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Reserve some of the mix aside and marinade the steak in the rest.
3. Cover and place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
4. Mix the remaining dressing mix with blue cheese and place covered in the refrigerator.
5. Rinse the lettuce, drain and tear into bite-size pieces.
6. Preheat grill on high heat.
7. Oil grate lightly and place the steak on the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes for each side or until desired doneness is reached.
8. Remove from heat and sit aside until cooled enough to handle then slice the steak into bite size pieces.
9. Arrange the lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and olives on the serving plates.
10. Add the steak on top and drizzle with the dressing.
11. Serve it with some crusty grilled French bread.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more