Need a quick dinner in a pinch? Try this deliciously quick and easy chicken fajita.
North American Food Recipes
large red onion, sliced
yellow bell pepper, sliced
red bell pepper, sliced
green bell pepper, sliced
medium chicken breasts, cubed
1. Heat olive oil in a pan then add the onion, yellow pepper, red pepper and green bell pepper.
2. Stir and cook until soft.
3. Add 1 Tbsp. of the Fajita spice mix.
4. Add the chicken and mix.
5. Add the remaining 1 Tbsp. of the Fajita spice mix.
6. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
7. Uncover and season with salt.
8. Remove from heat then add 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
9. Add sour cream on your tortilla then scoop the fajita onto it.
10. Roll tortilla and serve warm.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more