Need a quick dinner in a pinch? Try this deliciously quick and easy chicken fajita.
Chicken Recipes ,
Savory Recipes ,
North American Food Recipes
large red onion, sliced
yellow bell pepper, sliced
red bell pepper, sliced
green bell pepper, sliced
medium chicken breasts, cubed
1. Heat olive oil in a pan then add the onion, yellow pepper, red pepper and green bell pepper.
2. Stir and cook until soft.
3. Add 1 Tbsp. of the Fajita spice mix.
4. Add the chicken and mix.
5. Add the remaining 1 Tbsp. of the Fajita spice mix.
6. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
7. Uncover and season with salt.
8. Remove from heat then add 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
9. Add sour cream on your tortilla then scoop the fajita onto it.
10. Roll tortilla and serve warm.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more