Snow Flake Cocoa
- 1/2 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Candy canes
- Whipped cream
- Stir together whipping cream with milk, vanilla, and the white chocolate chips in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat from 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours, while stirring occasionally until the mixture is hot and the chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir one more time before serving in cups.
- Garnish each cup with whipped cream and candy canes, as you desire.