- 2 tbsps tomato puree
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g 1 can organic chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp red pepper
- 2 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 dash of salt
- Heat the olive oil in a
- large frying pan.
- Add the tomatoes and let them simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garlic, the basil,
- the oregano, the red and black peppers and salt.
- Mix thoroughly until well blended.
- Simmer for 15 minutes once it comes to a boil.
- It should have thickened slightly by this time.
- Mix in the tomato puree.
- You have to leave to cool for at least 20 minutes before using on your pizza.