Monkey Gland Steak
- 1/2 cup Cube steaks 1 per serving
- 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1 cup of ketchup
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 cup of chutney
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- Frying oil
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and sauté onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the onion and garlic, toss and simmer for a few minutes.
- Fry the steaks in a separate skillet.
- When cooked, spoon the simmering sauce over the steaks and serve with rice.