Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa
- 2 tsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir the cocoa powder with the dry ingredients in a large mug, until well combined.
- Add the boiling water and stir until smooth and moistened.
- Heat the milk for 3 minutes or until hot enough in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add the hot milk to the cocoa mixture and mix well.
- Add the almond and vanilla extracts, mix and serve.