- 1 large lettuce; leaves separated torn
- 1/2 12cm ciabatta bread loaf, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 40 g parmesan cheese shaved
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 lb Boneless chicken breasts
- 2 anchovy fillets drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Preheat oven at 220°C.
- Place baking paper over a baking tray then place the bread and spray with oil.
- Bake for about 5 to 7 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Prepare the Caesar dressing by mixing together the mayonnaise, garlic, anchovy, and lemon juice until smooth.
Pound chicken and season with salt and pepper.
Grill the chicken until golden. 3-4 minute on each side.
Cut the bread and chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Put the lettuce in the serving bowl then add the toasted bread, chicken and cheese and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
After spraying the bread with oil, you can rub the loaves with a garlic clove for extra flavor!