White Chocolate Pots
- 250 ml whipping cream
- 250 g white chocolate
- 200 g Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp white rum
- Cocoa powder for decoration
- Melt the white chocolate until smooth for a total of 3 minutes in the microwave (stirring occasionally) or in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Whip the whipping cream until stiff.
- Stir in the melted chocolate into the whipped cream.
- Add the rum and the yogurt and mix until completely blended together.
- Pour into small glass dishes or some fancy coffee cups.
- Let cool for 3 hours at the least before serving.
- Sprinkle some hot chocolate powder on top or use a peeler to get some milk or dark chocolate curls from a solid bar.