- 340 grams coarsely chopped white baking chocolate
- 2/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped dried mango
- 1 tbsp grated lime zest
- 1/2 cup chopped dried pineapple
Heat oven at 190°C.
Beat the butter with sugars and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer on a medium speed for 2 minutes until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, baking soda and salt until well combined.
Add the flour and beat on low speed until blended thoroughly.
Stir in the coarsely chopped white baking chocolate, the macadamia nuts, chopped dried mango and pineapple and the grated lime zest.
Drop the dough on an non greased baking sheet with a rounded tablespoon leaving spaces apart.
Bake for about 9 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Cool on the sheet for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.