- - Marinade and Dressing:
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 3/4 lbs beef sirloin steak
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 to matoes sliced
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 small green bell pepper sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Reserve some of the mix aside and marinade the steak in the rest.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Mix the remaining dressing mix with blue cheese and place covered in the refrigerator.
- Rinse the lettuce, drain and tear into bite-size pieces.
- Preheat grill on high heat.
- Oil grate lightly and place the steak on the grill and cook for 3 to 5 minutes for each side or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove from heat and sit aside until cooled enough to handle then slice the steak into bite size pieces.
- Arrange the lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and olives on the serving plates.
- Add the steak on top and
- drizzle with the dressing.
- Serve it with some crusty grilled French bread.