S’mores Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp light chocolate syrup
- Graham crackers crushed (for lining rim)
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- Preheat oven on low broil, moving the oven rack to the second from the top, and place baking sheet on the rack.
- In a saucepan, warm the milk over medium heat, 5 minutes, don't overheat.
- Add the cocoa powder, sugar, chocolate syrup, and the pinch of salt and whisk until well mixed.
- Rub a few marshmallows around the top of the two serving mugs, and then dip them in the graham cracker crumbs until well lined.
- Pour the hot chocolate then top with 1/4 cup marshmallow to each of the mugs.
- Set the mugs on the baking sheet in the oven and broil until marshmallows are browned, don't let them burn.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a bit to be safe for handling.
- Optionally, drizzle with chocolate syrup and graham cracker crumbs.