Quick and Easy Chicken Fajita Recipe
- 2 Tbsps. Fajita spice mix
- 2 Tbsps. Olive oil
- 1 large red onion sliced
- Half yellow pepper sliced
- Half red pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 2 medium chicken breasts cubed
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbps. Lemon juice
- Sour cream
- Heat olive oil in a pan then add the onion, yellow pepper, red pepper and green bell pepper.
- Stir and cook until soft.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of the Fajita spice mix.
- Add the chicken and mix.
- Add the remaining 1 Tbsp. of the Fajita spice mix.
- Cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and add the water, mix then cover and let cook for another 10 minutes.
- Uncover and season with salt.
- Remove from heat then add 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
- Add sour cream on your tortilla then scoop the fajita onto it.
- Roll tortilla and serve warm.