Lemon Mousse Trifle
- 284 ml whipping cream
- 135 g 1 packet lemon jelly
- 170 g raspberry Swiss roll cut into 10 slices
- Fresh raspberries optional
- Lemon rind optional
- Chocolate for drizzling (optional)
- Dissolve the jelly in very hot water according to packet directions and allow it to cool.
- Put 4 tbsp of cooled (but still runny) jelly in a 1 liter glass bowl.
- Top the jelly in the glass bowl with 5 slices of Swiss roll, and swirl around continuously until set.
- Place the remaining slices of Swiss roll onto set jelly.
- Whip the whipping cream until very thick and add the remaining cooled jelly.
- Stir with a fork until well combined.
- Spoon onto the Swiss roll layer and transfer to the fridge for about an hour and
- a half, or until set.
- You can serve with lemon rind, drizzled melted chocolate and/or fresh raspberries for decoration.