- 2/3 cup freshly brewed espresso
- 1 1/2 cups skim or low-fat milk
- Ground cinnamon or sweetened cocoa powder optional
- Cook the milk in a small saucepan over low heat, until bubbles start to form around the edges, but don't let it boil.
- Remove any skin forming on the surface.
- Divide the espresso between two cups, then add 1/3 cup hot milk to each on.
- In a blender, beat the remaining milk until frothy, and spoon into the cups, dividing equally.
- Garnish with sweetened cocoa powdered or cinnamon then serve.