1. Mix together chicken and peanut sauce in a bowl and toss to coat.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Spray a larger pan with vegetable cooking spray then add the chicken without the marinade.
4. Sauté chicken over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until it’s no longer pink.
5. Stir in the cucumber, green onions, peanuts, and chili peppers.
6. Sauté for 1 minute and remove from heat.
7. Arrange the lettuce leaves in a single layer on the serving plate, then place the chicken mixture over lettuce and serve.