Salad Recipes ,
Savory Recipes ,
Middle Eastern Food Recipes
basil leaves, thinly sliced
(250ml) boiling water
barbecued chicken, skin, and bones discarded, meat chopped
Brazil nuts, roughly chopped
Finely grated rind and juice of lemon
spring onions with bulbs, thinly sliced into rounds
white wine vinegar
1. In a large bowl, place the couscous and stir in the lemon rind and juice, the boiling water, and 1 tsp of sea salt.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Uncover the bowl and fluff couscous with a fork.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and toss them together until all is well combined.
5. Season with sea salt to taste and freshly grounded black pepper.
6. Serve immediately.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more