Salad Recipes ,
Vegetarian Recipes ,
Vegan Recipes ,
Middle Eastern Food Recipes
tahini (sesame paste)
Salt & pepper
1. Make a slit in the eggplant’s skin and place under a hot grill for a few minutes on each side or until the skin gets blackened on all sides.
2. Set aside to cool down, then peel the off skin and wash with cold water.
3. Place in a colander for a few minutes to get rid of all excess liquid.
4. Place the eggplants and all of the other ingredients in a food processor to make into a dip, or you can alternatively crush the eggplants with a potato masher and mix with the other ingredients to get a rough mix.
5. Serve Baba Ghanouj cold topped with some olive oil and chopped parsley or fresh basil.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more