Salad Recipes ,
Savory Recipes ,
European Food Recipes
chopped green onions
white wine vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil.
2. Add the potatoes to the boiled water and cook for about 15 minutes until tender but still firm.
4. When the potatoes are firm, drain and chop after cooled.
5. Cook bacon over medium high heat in a large, deep skillet until evenly brown.
6. Drain bacon and reserve the fat. Crumble bacon and set aside.
7. Mix the flour in the water and add with the sugar and vinegar to the skillet and cook in the reserved bacon fat over medium heat until it gets thick.
8. Add the potatoes, bacon and green onions to the skillet and stir until well coated.
9. Cook until all heated through and season with some salt and pepper to taste.
10. Serve warm.
First, let me introduce myself. I'm Arwa; a citizen of the world. I like to explore the world, and try different foods from around the globe. Here, I share my passion for food with you, bringing you closer to different cultures an...Read more