Southwestern Tomato Soup
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 14.5 ounce can vegetable broth
- 2 16 ounce cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 11 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes with chilies, not drained
- Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Tortilla chips
- Combine the drained beans with tomato sauce, vegetable broth, corn, tomatoes and salsa in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil while stirring frequently.
- Simmer for 10 minutes uncovered while stirring frequently.
- Top with the shredded cheddar cheese and serve along with tortilla chips.