Cuisine : North American Food Recipes
Course : Appetizer
Type : Savory Recipes
Skill Level : Beginner
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with chilies, not drained
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Tortilla chips
Combine the drained beans with tomato sauce, vegetable broth, corn, tomatoes and salsa in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil while stirring frequently.
Simmer for 10 minutes uncovered while stirring frequently.
Top with the shredded cheddar cheese and serve along with tortilla chips.