- 4 large lemons
- 397 g can of sweetened condensed milk
- 12 digestive biscuits crushed
- 300 g soft cream cheese
- 80 g butter 1/3 of a block
- 285 ml double cream
- Prepare a 7 inch loose bottomed cake tin.
- Melt the butter slowly on stove and add the crushed digestive biscuits.
- Once the biscuits absorb the butter, turn into loose bottomed tin and pat down gently then refrigerate
- To make the cheesecake mixture, place the soft cheese into the electric mixer’s bowl and soften it.
Slowly, add the sweetened condensed milk, to avoid lumps.
- Add the double cream.
- Roll the lemons on the surface of the kitchen table - so it would get more juice - then squeeze it.
Add the lemon juice to the bowl bit by bit and the creamy mixture will start to thicken.
- Once you’re done adding all of the lemon juice transfer the mixture to the biscuit base and refrigerate for an hour, then serve.