Filipino Chicken Adobo
- 2 Chicken breasts cubed
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
Heat the oil in a large skillet then saute garlic and ginger.
- Add the chicken and toss to combine until no longer pink.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook until sauce is reduced by half.
- Serve chicken over white rice and drizzle with the sauce.