- Cuisine: Lebanese Food Recipes
- Course: Quick and Easy, Side Dish, Vegetarian
- Skill Level: Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- 4 medium size tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 3 cups flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 or 5 spring onions, finely chopped (with green parts)
- 100g of fine bourghul
- 1/2 cup mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Soak bourghul in cold water for half an hour and drain.
Mix all ingredients together.
Taste to adjust seasoning and serve with lettuce leaves.