Quick and Easy Chicken Fajita Recipe2016-09-15
- Cuisine: Mexican Food Recipes, North American Food Recipes
- Course: Main Course, Quick and Easy
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- 2 Tbsps. Olive oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- Half yellow pepper, sliced
- Half red pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 medium chicken breasts, cubed
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbps. Lemon juice
- Sour cream
2 Tbsps. Fajita spice mix
Heat olive oil in a pan then add the onion, yellow pepper, red pepper and green bell pepper.
Stir and cook until soft.
Add 1 Tbsp. of the Fajita Spice mix.
Add the chicken and mix.
Add the remaining 1 Tbsp. of the Fajita Spice mix.
Cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
Uncover and add the water, mix then cover and let cook for another 10 minutes.
Uncover and season with salt.
Remove from heat then add 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
Add sour cream on your tortilla then scoop the fajita onto it.
Roll tortilla and serve warm.