Moroccan Harissa (Hot sauce)2016-09-20
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern Food Recipes, Moroccan Food Recipes
- Course: Side Dish, Vegetarian
- Skill Level: Beginner, Easy
- Add to favorites
- 1 cup red chili peppers, chopped
- 1 head of garlic, peeled
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp. salt
- ¼ cup vegetable or olive oil
- 2 Tbsps. lemon juice
In a blender, add all ingredients together, except the oil, and blend on high speed for 1 minute.
Add the oil gradually while the blender is active, and blend until oil is well incorporated.
Store in air tight container in the fridge.