Egyptian Tomato Salad (Tamatem Mekhalela)2016-09-21
- Cuisine: Egyptian Food Recipes, Middle Eastern Food Recipes
- Course: Appetizer, Healthy, Quick and Easy, Side Dish, Vegetarian
- Skill Level: Beginner, Child Friendly, Easy
- Add to favorites
- Prep Time : 5m
- Ready In : 5m
- 2 large tomatoes, cubed
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Mix together the garlic, lemon, and cumin and add to the tomatoes.
Toss to coat.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.