Crab and Tomato Soup Recipe2016-07-31
- 250 grams tomatoes, chopped
- 250 grams crab meat, cooked
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 100 grams fresh corn kernels
- 1 tsp cooked green Peas (optional)
- 1 tsp scraped carrot (optional)
- 50 grams butter
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp pepper
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat and fry the onion until tender.
Add chopped tomatoes, stir and simmer for 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
Add the corn kernels, carrot and green peas.
Add the remaining ingredients apart from the coriander leaves to the saucepan cover and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and add the coriander leaves and mix well.
Ladle in soup bowls.