- 1 large lettuce; leaves separated, torn
- 1/2 (12cm) ciabatta bread loaf, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 bacon, thinly sliced
- 40g parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 hard-boiled egg, roughly chopped
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 anchovy fillets, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Preheat oven at 220°C.
Place baking paper over a baking tray then place the bread and spray with oil.
Bake for about 5 to 7 minutes until golden and crisp.
Prepare the Caesar dressing by mixing together the mayonnaise, garlic, anchovy, and lemon juice until smooth.
Heat a frying pan over high heat and cook bacon for about 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp then drain from fat on a plate lined with paper towel.
Put the lettuce in the serving bowl then add the toasted bread, egg, bacon, and cheese and toss to combine.
Drizzle with the dressing and serve.