Cuisine : Asian Food Recipes
Course : Side Dish
Type : Chicken Recipes
Skill Level : Beginner
- 4 oz skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 dried red chili peppers, chopped
- Green leaf or romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts (optional)
- 3/4 cup oriental-style peanut sauce or black bean sauce
Mix together chicken and peanut sauce in a bowl and toss to coat.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Spray a larger pan with vegetable cooking spray then add the chicken without the marinade.
Sauté chicken over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes until it's no longer pink.
Stir in the cucumber, green onions, peanuts, and chili peppers.
Sauté for 1 minute and remove from heat.
Arrange the lettuce leaves in a single layer on the serving plate, then place the chicken mixture over lettuce and serve.